Tuesday, March 17, 2015

ElsaMuse x Nidia V

we've already worked two times with Nidia back in 2013, she was a make-up artist and I was a photographer for a fashion blog. I felt in love with her style and her vision ! so when she asked me to work together on her blog and the personal projects I said yes right away.
we are both in love with underground style and attracted to everything that is unusual and even weird. the fact that we are both foreigners (she is from Portugal) living in Paris brings us even closer and we understand each other very well. I admire a lot Nidia as an artist but also as a woman, she is truly incredible ! we decided that we will work together on regular basis, so there will be new projects very soon.

for our first shooting we also asked my dear Elsa to join us.
we came to Nidia's apartment an early morning where coffee and croissants waited for us. it was an amazing day in the company of two great girls, we had a lot of fun together. who said work has to be hard ?
 the dream team :
model : ElsaMuse
make-up and hair : Nidia V

No comments:

Post a Comment