Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Charlotte

We've found each other on Instagram and were following our respective work for a while before setting a date and meet to talk and see if we could collaborate together. Around a coffee we've found many things in common. I'm not especially attracted to the fashion world but I love Charlotte's style and her face and I'm always open to work with cool people. Another amazing thing about her is that it's impossible to tell which origins she has or even from which era she is coming from, she is very "movie like" and those kind of faces are very appealing to me.
We've met about a week ago and decided to shoot for a rising brand that we like a lot - J'ai mal à la tête. Here is our first collaboration that I'm very happy about :)
model : Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment