Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sandi

things happen for a reason.

several weeks ago I've went at my father's house in the South of France and on my way back home to Paris I had to change my place because the number of my seat didn't exist. I was pissed off to move my heavy bag from one place to another but I ended in a private space (that we closed) with just another girl, whereas the train was totally full ! the girl in question happened to be a student in fashion design ; very interesting and gorgeous, so as our destination was the same, we decided to see each other again for the shooting in Paris.
more and more I believe that there is no coincidence in life. sometimes we juste can't see and understand it right away...

in the train
in Paris
some of her clothes are made by herself

No comments:

Post a Comment