Tuesday, October 16, 2012

him


nobody knows what life is going to throw in your face and when... 
I think it's easier for people who can feel the normal way to deal with anything new. but what is going to happen with a boy who never shows his feelings or a girl who is completely lost in her feelings ? nobody knows, not even them...
most of us are so damaged by different events and experiences in our life that often our reactions are completely out of control. but relationships wouldn't be the same without all this struggling.
love is quite messed up and sometimes it's easier to give up on it but once it's here can you really turn your back to it ? I think It would be the betrayal...

now it's up to us.
I am just afraid that it is going to be very hard and painful...

2 comments:

  1. Theese pictures are the full expression of what you feel about what is being photographed in the deepest sense and is the only and true expression of what you feel about life in its entirety.



    Looking at him I remember


    “Beauty is a form of Genius--is higher, indeed, than Genius, as it needs no explanation. It is one of the great facts of the world, like sunlight, or springtime, or the reflection in the dark waters of that silver shell we call the moon. It cannot be questioned. It has divine right of sovereignty. It makes princes of those who have it.”
    ― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I will always be able to photograph what I feel ! so people could see with my eyes !

    ReplyDelete