Sunday, October 16, 2016

Arles 2016

last July I went for the first time at Arles' festival of photography, that happens each year and helps photographers to evolve. I actually don't usually like that kind of events but my good friend suggested me to come with her so I told myself that I'm just going to check how it goes. and it was amazing !!! we shared a flat with other people, mostly photographers, with whom we've never met before and despite one bathroom for 6 girls and one boy we managed not to kill each other and had a great time together. we saw many different exhibitions, partied a lot, met all kind of artists and got many good advices from professionals.
I haven't taken my camera with me on purpose, because lately I'm struggling too much with editing pictures afterwards, so all the pics are taken with Lomo Instant and our phones.


No comments:

Post a Comment