Thursday, July 5, 2018

back to the far away place

I feel like I'm on the edge of something really important, and it's not only because I moved to live in London and probably not because of that weird coincidence : I lived as many years in France as I did in Russia ! I will write about all of it later. But most certainly because tomorrow I'm flying back to Siberia, my homeland, that I haven't been to for 10 years. I think it's very symbolic and meaningful as if it was the real end of an era.

The last time I went to Irkutsk I was a completely lost girl and had no idea what to do with my life, I had only few friends and wasn't a professional photographer back then, the meaning of life was blurry. Many things had changed. I grew up and met so many truly amazing people on my way, who helped me to find and see who I was. I couldn't even imagine that in only one lifetime it was possible to have so many close friends and live so many different lives. I know that the souls, that one way or another had crossed my path or will come to me in the future, and all the experiences I had and will have, will always be a part of me and will help me to evolve.

A little voice inside of my head is telling me to write, to write about how grateful I am for my destiny. I never loved my life as much as I do now, even the darkest parts of my being, I learned how to love it, well I still have to figure out so many things but still...

I know that when I will be back from Irkutsk I will not be the same, it's hard to come back to the past lives and I also know it is going to be painful for many reasons but it will also be the next chapter of my life, I can feel it in my bones. I have to say good-bye to my past and that little, always broken hearted, girl I used to be...

I took this pictures during one of my last come-backs to Siberia

No comments:

Post a Comment