Thursday, April 21, 2016

Jeanne Dandoy

we've met with Jeanne last year in the middle of the summer. from the first few shots I was impressed with her interesting way of moving, her melancholic smile and her obvious pin-up charm, and even though she looked a bit nervous in front of the camera each shot was good.
"my father was a photographer", she tells me "and used to make pictures of me all the time, but I actually didn't liked it, I had the feeling that he was never really satisfied with me"
I don't know why but for me it's more fascinating to shoot someone who doesn't like camera than someone who feels very secure about it. it has always been this way, I think I love challenges and the fact that people can trust me and show their true emotions even if they have some sort of apprehension at the beginning.
few minutes later Jeanne opened up to me and we had such a great time together !

No comments:

Post a Comment