Thursday, March 6, 2014

Melisandre Karuna

an interesting shooting in a weird place with a special girl. I usually don't shoot indoors, not my thing really... I prefer the light of the outside world. but this place was so unusual I wanted to give it a shot. and of course with Sandra it was a double challenge, she is a poetess and a professional model for photographers and painters, so I was quit nervous. but it was actually pretty cool, she is very calm and nice and you can see on her face she is fool of stories type of girl, very mysterious.
the funny little story is that she is the girlfriend of my first french boyfriend (about 10 years ago... oh my Gosh...) who is my close friend now and we've met with her only now so many years later, life is very strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment