Monday, October 3, 2011

Helene

those are the last images of Helene that I made in Tours.






I've met her in my high-school back in Nice, we had german classes together. she was that wierd girl always with headphones and dark circles under her eyes. lost and mysterious. we bounded pretty quickly and shared the same love for industrial music, dark thoughts, creepy evenings in creepy clubs and she also was one of my first models.
I'm always having fun while shooting her because she naturally has that something every photographer is looking for and she is always ready to do any crazy stuff I want : jump in a lake with ducks, have very little clothes in snow, lay down in any street... there is no "I can't" sentense in her world, she cathes what I feel and want instantly and transfers it in my pictures.

 She & I

No comments:

Post a Comment